This week we're talking about "Making Time" for folks. When you "Make Time" for someone you're carving out time to get folks together when they have crossed your boundaries. There are a lot of people out here making reckless assumptions that can violate our boundaries. So, we need to make time to help guide them back to the right path with love and clarity. Let's discuss!
Episode 73 -Romanticize Your Life: https://www.buzzsprout.com/851650/8914276-romanticize-your-life.mp3?download=true
Four Agreements By Don Miguel Ruiz: https://www.miguelruiz.com/the-four-agreements
The Four Agreements are:
Steps To Successfully "Making Time":
1) Make sure you're in a place where you're not emotional.
- Are you ready to proceed or do you need to take a moment to collect yourself?
2) Write down what you want to discuss.
-Be specific about the issues to ensure all of your points are addressed.
3) Stay calm and make sure you're coming from a place of love.
-Be impeccable with your words. Don't waste time arguing.
4) Be ready to receive feedback.
-You can't allow anger or hurt to cloud the discussion. You also may need to walk away until you can move forward in a positive manner.
5) You have to ensure understanding.
-Reiterate your feedback and hold them accountable to what you expect.
6) You have to be willing to move on after the feedback is given.
-You can't hold a grudge. You have to be willing to move forward without throwing it back in the person's face. We can't hold people prisoner to things in the past.
Contact information for Pamela & The Well Done Life Podcast:
Please reach out and share your feedback on this week's episode or topics that you would like covered :-)
Email: [email protected]