This week is all about Legacy. What are we doing to contribute to our legacy? How is your legacy a part of your goals for 2022? We've seen a lot of losses. Let's talk about living fully, and letting our gifts shine through us. We all have a legacy, it's just up to us to stand in it.
Previous episodes to help you plan for 2022:
1) The Jumping Off Point: https://www.buzzsprout.com/851650/9522840-the-jumping-off-point.mp3?download=true
2) The Keys: https://www.buzzsprout.com/851650/9575611-the-keys.mp3?download=true
3) It's the Gratitude For Me: https://www.buzzsprout.com/851650/9597629-it-s-the-gratitude-for-me.mp3?download=true
Things to think about as you're making your plans for 2022:
1) How will the plans you're making contribute to your legacy?
2) What are you planning to do in 2022 that will build your legacy?
Legacy definition from Merriam Webster: https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/legacy
Top Five Regrets of the Dying: Bronnie Ware, Australian Nurse/Hospice: https://bronnieware.com/blog/regrets-of-the-dying/
Contact information for Pamela & The Well Done Life Podcast:
Please reach out and share your feedback on this week's episode or topics that you would like covered :-)